Summer’s here! There is no time to waste. Get your Cold Beverage Game On!
Many Restaurants put so much thought and effort into getting ready for tourist season and making sure their menus reflect the seasonal offerings. Have you put any thought into your Beverage Program?
We are located in North Carolina where Sweet Tea is the casual drink of choice. Your Iced Tea is also your most profitable item in your Restaurants so why not put a little bit of extra focus on it. Many times the Beverage is the first and last thing they taste in your Restaurant. Do you want your customers to begin or end their experience with a “bad taste” in their mouths.
- Do you have a water filter on your Iced Tea Machine? If you do have you changed it lately?
- How about your ice machine? Have you had it serviced or cleaned lately? Does it have a filter?
- Have you thought about offering a Flavored Iced Tea or Green Tea? We can help you with both.
- Are you getting the proper extraction out of your Tea Bags or do you have to use two to get any flavor or color.
- Are your servers all adding the same amount of sugar? Many time Sweet Tea is inconsistent depending on which server made it.
- Do you know whether your Tea is mostly comprised of Leaves vs. Stems? Stems are used as a filler and make the Iced Tea taste bitter.
Our name is AM Coffee Distributors and we service Southeastern North Carolina. Please give us a call if we can help you with your Coffee or Iced Tea needs.